Saturday, January 30, 2016

Review: Ravaged River by Lindsay Cross






Ravaged River
Men of Mercy #6
Lindsay Cross






Special forces operative Hoyt Crowe wasn't just damaged… he was broken. After suffering brutal torture in captivity, his once lively spirit is shattered. Now his greatest adversary isn’t some unknown terrorist in a foreign country, it’s himself. 

Hayden James watched Hoyt slide into a private purgatory of post-traumatic stress disorder, taking her heart with him. No longer warm and loving, he is cold. Hardened. A shell of his former self. 

When an old enemy threatens Hayden’s life, Hoyt must find the strength to slay his inner demons or lose the woman he loves forever. 

Pre-Order : Amazon



FUDGE ! What an book! I have binge read all of the men . And I can say I think Hoyt is my favorite. Why? He is broken yes, but he only needed the love of Hayden and he to me was put back together. No I don't think he is brand new. But I wouldn't want him no other way. It was a great book, and a hell of voyage. I am so glad I was able to read and devour these books. And Hoyt baby , you are my new book boyfriend. *wink* 











No comments:

Post a Comment