Saturday, January 23, 2016

Review: Romance: Auctioned To The Panther: BBW Dragon Shifter Romance Standalone

Romance: Auctioned To The Panther: BBW Dragon Shifter Romance Standalone Romance: Auctioned To The Panther: BBW Dragon Shifter Romance Standalone by Ashley Hunter
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The concept was great , the delivery was awful! You see there was these strange punctuation,  for example.
But then, he knew that Grace didn't fully trust him even then- and she had reason to: Christian still had't been able to tell her...... ok why did you use a colon instead of a comma or something but a colon is used before you give a list of things: apples, oranges, etc.

She does this twice on the same page. Then she talks about Grace "bringing herself off" Did you mean getting herself off?

It bugged the crap out of me and I am sorry I did finish it but only b/c now it was like a " spot the mistake" game for me.

PLEASE re edit , re work it , and it could be a hell of a story.

Reviewed by
JustaBooklovinJunkie

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment