Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review: THE CROWN JEWELS: A Billionaire Bad Boy Step-Brother Romance

THE CROWN JEWELS: A Billionaire Bad Boy
 Step-Brother Romance
By Honey Palomino 


THIS ISN'T YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S FAIRY TALE...

JEWELS
Fairy tales aren't real...

The first time a Prince swept me off my feet and into his bed, I fell head over heels. He was everything I shouldn't want. A bad boy. A player. I opened my heart. And that Royal prick left me broken.

I promised myself it wouldn't happen again. But temptation has a way of breaking promises.

WILL
She's the one that got away. The nerdy girl with the hot little body that always drove me crazy.

My little soon-to-be step-princess...

The one girl I could never have again...

Until tonight.

And that's when everything went wrong. 

THE CROWN JEWELS is a sexy full length standalone novel with a HEA and absolutely NO CLIFFHANGER!

NOTE: This limited edition EBOOK version includes a free gift for your reading pleasure! The first two books of Honey Palomino's Hope Brother Series are included - Hope Against Hope and Abandon All Hope! 

Not your everyday fairy tale . Will and Jewels are in love , but it isn't in the cards. Will got the girl he wanted but then he lost her. Jewels lost her love , and her heart. A unique stepbrother romance , that had it all for me. Very well written and loved the support from the sister and friend. I am happy to have gotten an ARC of this.











No comments:

Post a Comment