Monday, February 1, 2016

REVIEW: Reign by M.N. Forgy

One bad biker. One gorgeous sheriff.
One intense biker romance.




reign cover.jpg



As the president of the Sin City Outlaw Motorcycle Club, l fuck as hard as I ride and rarely go to bed alone.
The women are fast and the violence is intense.
I excel in both.
People either respect me or fear me. I'm not arrogant. It’s just the truth.
I was a king, reigning over Vegas without complication, until one gorgeous sheriff made everything fall apart.
When I saw her, I became a Neanderthal, wanting nothing more than to be between those legs.
I guess that’s where I went wrong, because my reality was shot to hell real
fucking fast.
One kiss caused her to step over that blue line.
One night in her bed made me a traitor.
And now… we’re both screwed.
REIGN IS NOW AVAILABLE

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1PW98BW


This book took a hold of me from the first chapter and damn if it didn't let go of me til the last. Zeek and Jillian was funny, smart mouths, sexy as hell, great couple. Don't just take my word for it .....go buy it for yourself and be amazed.  













No comments:

Post a Comment