Friday, February 5, 2016

Review: Gambler's Longshot: Devil's Knights Series

Gambler's Longshot: Devil's Knights Series Gambler's Longshot: Devil's Knights Series by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What to say , what to say about book # 5. Well it keeps getting better, the boys are wonderful and the girls don't take no crap off no one. And I think the boys need that. Gambler is just dreamy. Yea, I am saying this bad boy biker is dreamy. He is hot, sexy, and knows what he wants and he isn't taking NO for an answer. But then you have Gwen who is just freaking amazing. She is my favorite of the girls, well Meg is right beside her. Gwen isn't going to take Gambler's crap and it is wonderful!
Ok so you have to read them in order, so if you haven't started off with Lo, go now and catch up and hurry b/c Gambler is waiting and he don't like to wait long.

GREAT book Winter ......I loved it !! And I want more!

Reviewed by JustaBooklovinJunkie
** Purchased Book Review**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment