Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Review: Going Down Hard

Going Down Hard Going Down Hard by Jordan Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have a bad, bad, confession to make. I have never read a Jordan Marie book before. I know , I know , and I call myself a reader. So I started off with this one, and OMG I wanted to tar and feather myself for not reading this woman earlier!! Gavin and Casey had me laughing , smiling, giggling, and gasping thru this whole book. I love how Gavin didn't even see love coming til BOOM he was down for the count. Casey is my spirit book hero, the way she handled everyone was just... it made me so proud. Over all I enjoyed the heck out this book and I am now going to go thru my kindle and get all Jordan Marie book that I know I have , and start reading.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
** I own a copy of this book for my personal enjoyment*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment