Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Guest Reviewer for : StarPassage Book Two Heros and Martyrs by Clark Rich Burbidge

 

 StarPassage: 

Book Two, 

Heroes and Martyrs

By Clark Rich Burbidge

 

 

B&N

 




The award-winning StarPassage saga continues with the relic guiding the Carsons to a new and desperate family. Two brothers, Bobby and Mike, are struggling after a tragic accident turns their world upside down.
Join our heroes on a series of dangerous adventures to solve the relic's riddles, save lives, escape the ever-increasing Tracker threat, and experience some of the most dreadful and exciting moments in history.
Will they learn from the past--should they change it if they can? Is there any hope for survival?

 I have a guest reviewer for this gem of a book. My 13yr old son Kenneth. He was so excited to get the second book in this series. He loved book 1 The Relic.


I really liked this book , the book talks about how to help someone with , PTSD. It was cool how it teaches but it entertains at the same time. Bobby and Mike are great characters , and we met new ones. Over all I loved it. It was entertaining and fun to read. It kept my interest from the beginning to the end. I so hope Mr Burbidge kept writing he has a fan in me for life. 

Kenneth 


As a mom review, this was a wonderful book , and it kept Kenneth's attention like nothing else. I think he ever stop playing his xbox to read it . Now if that don't tell you anything. Thank you Clark for writing such a amazing adventure that teaches so much. 



 
 
1. Which writers inspired you as a kid? Which writers inspire you today? As a kid I read a lot of Isaac Asimov and Ray Bradbury (Sci-Fi). In my 20’s and 30’s I enjoyed more of Tolkien and CS Lewis as well as history and historical fiction. Nowadays I am always reading a couple of books trying to appreciate good writing styles and discovering interesting parts of history.


2. 
When do you expect the next installment of the series to come out? I am working on Book Three of the series now. I am very excited where the tale is going and am about 2/3’s through. It is an adventure every day. I expect to submit it to the publisher this summer and have it available summer of 2018. My wife, Leah, and I are also excited about our book on Blended Families that we are finishing together. We are looking for a great publisher that has interest in bringing something truly ground-shaking and inspiring to the ever-increasing world of the needs of blended families. Every person is touched in some way by what we call the “Family Blender”. We believe our 10 principles of a successful blended family will truly make a difference.

 

3. 
What drew you to the genre of young adult fantasy adventure? I believe young adults and middle readers need exciting reading that also inspires and uplifts with strong well designed characters that can be identified with and respected. They are not superheroes but rather regular people that demonstrate the power each of us have within to bravely stand for what we believe, have hope and the faith that we are never alone. I believe my books can make a difference with young adults and help give them direction, purpose and a reason to become something more than they otherwise might have been.


 Clark Burbidge is a graduate of the University of Southern California and University of Utah, and has a successful four-decade career in finance. He and his wife, Leah, live in the valleys below the Rocky Mountains, where they enjoy the many outdoor activities and their large blended family. Other award-winning books by this author include the Giants in the Land trilogy and A Piece of Silver.


Be sure to pick up Book one The Relic in this series !! ( click picture)
 
https://www.amazon.com/StarPassage-Relic-Clark-Rich-Burbidge/dp/194026992X/ref=pd_sbs_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=194026992X&pd_rd_r=C9A65G97EHG40FDQ0W6P&pd_rd_w=PuYSf&pd_rd_wg=POPS6&psc=1&refRID=C9A65G97EHG40FDQ0W6P

No comments:

Post a Comment