Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: FROST SECURITY: Richard

FROST SECURITY: Richard FROST SECURITY: Richard by Glenna Sinclair
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really don't know how to write this review. It had a wonderful outline, great action, nice mystery but then it sizzled out for me. I got about 40% thru and I just stopped. It was slow , the most exciting things was the fight between the biker and Richard. I just couldn't wrap my head and my attention around this book. I did skip to the end to see if my guess was correct on the bad guy and yep ... I knew it from the moment you met them that they where missing a few screws. Over all just a no for me, I might try other series from this author but this series isn't for me.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own a personal copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment