Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: The Long Road Home

The Long Road Home The Long Road Home by L. Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My, My , My ..what to write about this little diddy. First off Gavin *swoon*, he is just everything you want. Sweet, caring, knows how to get things done, and knows when and when not to intervene. Poor Sunny, that girl has been through the ringer, but can only remember parts of it. This story wasn't all about them, it had you catching up with the guys and their ol'ladies. It had you celebrating , and cheering on the good guys while you boo and hiss the bad. The ending of " what really happen" was a shocker to me. I will admit I was thinking something different. Over all this was a well written, sweet, sexy, catching up, showing you that everyone has a strong side.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
** I own a personal copy of this book**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment