Monday, February 20, 2017

Review: Against the Ropes

Against the Ropes Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. I had a love/hate relationship with this book. I loved the premise of the book , and they outcome. But there was a few middle items that I didn't love. Ok number one, YES... Torment/Max is one hell of an alpha . And I understand his need to protect, but I fell as there are moments his alphaness went WAYYYY overboard. Even to the point that I had to put the book down and walk away , b/c if I kept reading I would have stopped and this would have been a DNF. And Mac, she was well different. I mean one min she was all shy, and scared and timid , then in a blink she became a ball buster, then go right back to shy and scared. It was too much and it really started to make me not like her.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own a copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment