Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Review: 30 Days

30 Days 30 Days by J.L. Leslie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars , I purchased b/c of the blurb. Started it and honestly couldn't put it down. I needed sleep , the saving grace was when my kindle died. At first I will admit I thought this book was going to be only about the 30days. Boy was I wrong, this book just kept going and going. The author has believable characters, with a good amount of depth. Smooth transitions , spicey arguments. You got to met a lot of people , yet I didn't feel lost and or felt overwhelmed. I am hoping the next book 60days , even though it is about a different family member , that we learn a little more about the Morgan family past. I want to see Dad, son grow to understand each other. I want to learn more about Memphis mother, and even her dad. My opinion on this book , was addicting,deep emotional problems and just enough humor to not make it all so serious. And yes, half way through this book , I purchased the other 3 in the series!
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own/purchased a copy of this book*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment