Monday, May 30, 2016

🚒Review🚒 Saved by my Bad Boy Neighbor Series Box Set: An Alpha Male Romance by Emily Dawn




Book 1


My name is Jeanine, and I really miss my neat, normal life. 

Mostly. 

When my audit of a big pharmacy company comes up with some drug running information that can get me *killed*, I'm not exactly thrilled to be running for me life with my rough and tumble hard-case of a neighbor, Danny. He's bossy and forceful, and he also saved my life. 

He's a jerk. A hot, hard-bodied jerk. With steel grey eyes. And even though I'm exhausted and can't think straight, and these men are trying to kill me to cover up the company's corporate crimes, I can't take my eyes off of Danny. 

Book 2
Being on the run with my hot bada$$ of a drug enforcer neighbor isn't exactly my idea of a good time, but it does have its perks. Believe me--with the goons chasing us, trying to kill me, the lack of sleep, the stress and bullets flying--it's tough being on the run with my bad boy neighbor. 

My name is Jeanine, and I'm a normal woman with a neat and boring life, performing accounting audits at my new job for a big pharmacy company. That is, I was. Until the flash drive dropped on my desk set this crazy escapade into motion. Now, Danny and I have to recover the sensitive data from where I stashed it yesterday, and get it into the right hands, before I and my discovery are erased. 

I did mention the perks, right? 

Danny is rough man with a hard body and a hard soul. He saved my life, so I'm going to help save his

Book 3

My name is Jeanine, and I really miss my neat, normal life. 

Mostly. 

When my audit of a big pharmacy company comes up with some drug running information that can get me *killed*, I'm not exactly thrilled to be running for me life with my rough and tumble hard-case of a neighbor, Danny. He's bossy and forceful, and he also saved my life. 

He's a jerk. A hot, hard-bodied jerk. With steel grey eyes. And even though I'm exhausted and can't think straight, and these men are trying to kill me to cover up the company's corporate crimes, I can't take my eyes off of Danny. 







I'm Emily Dawn--a mom of six, a wife, and a 9th grade teacher. I dress nice, go to PTA meetings, and go bowling on the weekends.

When the sun goes down, I write romance. Sometimes dark, often rough, occasionally crowded, and always hot and dirty. Pick a read and settle in. I'm here to give you a taste of the taboo you desire if you have a little time to kill. And if you like it, join my mailing list to get updates on my latest titles.

Please go here to sign up for my mailing list to get free updates on new releases!
http://LostWoodsPublishing.com/erotica


Book 1


4.5 stars ....now I am going to keep this review short and sweet. HOLY SHIITAKE ! What a start off to the book. It is a quick read, hot read, and down right sexy as sin read. It ends on a cliffhanger but book 2 and 3 makes up for it! Just wonderful. Thank you Emily for gifting me a copy of this so I can read and give my honest review!




Book 2


4.5 stars ...and crap I thought book one was hot ...nothing like book 2. Even I had to put down my kindle and step outside in the rain, to cool off. Wow , Emily you got the gift of gab. Thank you for giving me a copy of this book so I can read and give my honest review.




Book 3

4.5 stars. I am so sad this trilogy came to a close with this. But what a hell of a ride I was sent one. I am so glad Emily gave me a copy of this so I can read and review this for her. Just do yourself a favor .....go get these and find a room and dive in.


No comments:

Post a Comment