Thursday, May 5, 2016

Review: Axl: Sons of Chaos MC

Axl: Sons of Chaos MC Axl: Sons of Chaos MC by Riley Rollins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Why 3 stars? Well, first off I enjoyed the story. I enjoyed the outcome. But there was just a few things that seem to get me to put it down and walk away. Axl is hot! And I loved how he fell for Holly and protected her no matter what. now a few spoilers below .....
But the whole been together for a week and boom she thinks she pregnant ummmmmm no ..sorry. And the blow job on the street just about made me put the book down and not pick it back up. Also how in most MC books, club business is just that club business YET they seem to be ok with her being in with them while they talk about club business. I mean I know she was what they was talking about but it was till club business. And finally when someone said " road captain" Holly who was a 20yr college student who didn't know anything about club life knew what it was and who it was.
Overall it was/is a good book. It just needs in my thought some tweaking and it be a home run!
Reviewed by JustaBooklovinJunkie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment