Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: Keeping Meg: Devil's Knights Series, Book 6

Keeping Meg: Devil's Knights Series, Book 6 Keeping Meg: Devil's Knights Series, Book 6 by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FINALLY it is here! The wedding !!!!! I was so excited to get this as a gift for a honest review. So here it is..I LOVED IT! It is just want I needed. Lo and Meg are my fave of all the couples. To finally see them get to the alter was amazing., But of course we are talking about Meg and nothing she or any of the girls do is that simple. I enjoyed catching up with the boys, meeting someone new seeing the old . The only thing I didn't like about this was Winter Travers made me cry numerous times. It was ugly cry, happy cry, and a finally cry. Congrats Winter on another winner! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Reviewed by JustaBooklovinJunkie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment