Friday, February 16, 2018

Review: Double the Ache

Double the Ache Double the Ache by Alexa Riley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I normally love everything that Alexa Riley writes and I would have LOVED this one also, and I am aware that the ARC I got is still in edits. BUT it was missing a story to me. It started off good, but I needed a little more. It read as of I only had every other chapter. I felt lost, and it didn't make for a smooth read. Example, when they are talking about the " extended contact" and how she will be mad ...yet there wasn't anything to be mad at and why sign and extended contract for just what they told her. Over all not my favorite AR book, I think if some more time and work it could be a great read. I love the premise , it just failed to deliver.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I voluntarily reviewed and ARC of this book *

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment