Monday, February 12, 2018

Review: Be Mine... Or Else

Be Mine... Or Else Be Mine... Or Else by Alexa King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overbearing, rich alpha ... oh yeah baby! BUT, Alexa Riley had me at " He buys her coffee every morning" Ummm yes please! This a a cute, sexy, fun valentine read. Beau was the alpha of many dreams, and Dove was his. I loved Dove was sweet, innocent but not so innocent and sweet she didn't know what she wanted and how to ask for it. She had her head about her, and she knew when to hold her ground. Beau never stood a chance, and neither did Dove. Overall, I thought this was a quick, hot, valentine read. Alexa Riley knows how to give you what you want, and not beat around the bush.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I purchased this book for my own enjoyment and for my own personal library.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment