Monday, July 31, 2017

Review: Platinum

Platinum Platinum by Terry Bolryder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

FINALLY! Sever got his book, his mate, and his ever after. Now did I like the book .....well yeah , BUT there was a few things that got to me. First off WTH is up with the towns people , I mean they never really explain that. Then she states she is a " writer" but then she never mentions it again , and when asked she use to work in a jewelry store. Also don't know why it bothers me , but if Taylor's dad and the whole I dated him once and boom I get his kid years later....it was just off putting to me. But, over all I did like it, I loved Taylor , and finding out about him. In whole , this was a great wrap up to the series , and I look forward to finding out about Robbie and her dragon

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own a personal copy of this book for my enjoyment*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment