Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Dropkick My Heart

Dropkick My Heart Dropkick My Heart by Winter Travers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Winter Traver's about made me pee on myself. And you know what , I wouldn't have been mad. This book, this new series is a hoot! I laughed, I giggles, I even took some notes on how to get someone back. This series is different from her MC romances , and even her street racing series. This one is pure fun, the drama is even funny , and I for one can't wait to read more from this series. In all of Winter's books she writes , she tells a wonderful story, one that you can see yourself in. And I personally love how her books aren't sex driven. Is there sex oh heck ya , but it isn't every chapter, or every other page. You have got to get this one, and be sure you go pee before you start reading. Trust me!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment