Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review: Protecting Her: A Billionaire Secret Baby Romance

Protecting Her: A Billionaire Secret Baby Romance Protecting Her: A Billionaire Secret Baby Romance by Kira Blakely
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars for me, I am just going to go into this review with that. There was some scene that happen that I think needed to be worked on. I enjoyed the blurb and and purchased it and dived right in. I was little put off car scene ( not to have any spoilers) and I was afraid I might stop. BUT I kept going, and I really started to enjoy it. I enjoyed Finn's protectiveness and his heavy hand with her. But I loved Elspeth's strong will power and knowing that she isn't what he thinks she is. It was all well until the whole Jerry, Leigh and the pissing on the floor and etc..it just seemed like it didn't fit. I mean I know it had to be in there but I just didn't like how it was placed. Then Neeanh never gets what coming to her, I mean I at lease wanted her to be reprimanded or maybe at lease have Finn put her in her place. The book feel apart for me after the Jerry, Leigh, Neeanh part. I wish it was written differently , or maybe with some things taken out. Overall it is a good story, plot, love and romance on point. Would I read from this author again , yes... I like what she has coming out of her head.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
** I purchased a copy of this book for my own enjoyment**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment