Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Big Bad Billionaire an Alpha Male Romance part 1

Big Bad Billionaire an Alpha Male Romance  part 1 Big Bad Billionaire an Alpha Male Romance part 1 by Tia Siren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First off it is a cliffhanger, I went into it know that , but still sucks when you get to the end. I am confused on mt feels about this one. I enjoyed the concept , the banter between the H/h and even the mystery of why is there bad blood between her daddy and him . But I didn't enjoy the " I want to loose my virginity , and then she gets felt up" Or the little questions that maybe only came to my mind like " SSN# to get paid with wouldn't that come up with her real name?" I just felt like I was let down. I am still on the fence about finishing this story when the other 2 books come out.

Reviewed by : GypsyBelle
description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment