Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Review: The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby

The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby The Werewolf Tycoon's Baby by Celia Kyle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Ok see the story idea and what was presented was two different things. I felt as if I was missing 80% of the story starting off. I was so confused I stopped and went to make sure this was book 1 and I didn't miss the first one. I feel as if Galen didn't explain ANYTHING to Lissa about the mate stuff. I mean I am guessing it was a wham bam boom prego but if he has time to tell her that he was a werewolf then he might should have told her that there is only one mate ..And Lissa, she has a backbone BUT there was time I think she sent it off to the cleaners. B/c she was so wimpy at times and then BOOM she was all protective. This just wasn't what I thought it would have been. It wasn't what I think it could have been.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
** I purchased/own a copy of this book **

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment