Monday, March 6, 2017

Review: Big

Big Big by L. Wilder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars****Big, Big,Big, you nerdy, sweet, man. You finally got your book and what a roller coaster it is . Not only did you get your butt handed to you by a girl , but you fell hard for that girl also. Josie is perfect for you , and you for her. The story line is a little hard to read at times, the emotions going on is just so overwhelming. I even felt so sad for poor Stitch ! I know that had to hurt him also. I fell a little in love with Nitro I think. I could tell why he did what he did, and I wanted to hug him myself for it. This was another wonderful , entertaining, sexy, emotional, funny and down right eye opening read from L. Wilder.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
** I purchased/own a copy of this book**

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment