Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Taken Back: A Bad Boy Russian Mafia Romance

Taken Back: A Bad Boy Russian Mafia Romance Taken Back: A Bad Boy Russian Mafia Romance by Alyna Amorosi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

You know when you are watching a movie and everything goes , slow and smooth and then BOOM all hell breaks loose and the hero and the heroine are dodging bullets, bombs, and the passion between each other. Well get ready to have this in book form. This is one of those books that you really can't talk about unless you want to give away something , and I don't do spoilers. Well I try not to. But really this is a great books, wonderful storyline, great antics & outcomes. Thank you Alyna for gifting me a copy of this , so I can R/R this for you ! Congrats, I think you got yourself a hit!

Reviewed by JustaBooklovinJunkie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment