Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Review: Stephan

Stephan Stephan by Hazel Gower
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will admit I did have a little trouble reading this b/c of the age. 17/18 BUT I had to put that aside b/c it is Australia and their 18 is like our 21. So after that I really got into this book, it was one of those growling mine all the time and I personally love that. I love how Jade fought with Stephan and not just say "Oh, I'm your mate , well okay dokey smokey" It had its hard moments like Grandpa, and then the shooting later on. And I was about to yell, and fight at what Stephen did after that. UGH I still can't think about it with out getting mad. BUT I have now come to love this series , and can't wait to read Richard ..

Reviewed by JustaBooklovinJunkie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment