Sunday, June 12, 2016

Review: THE HOPE BROTHERS: The Bad Boys of Sugar Hill

THE HOPE BROTHERS: The Bad Boys of Sugar Hill THE HOPE BROTHERS: The Bad Boys of Sugar Hill by Honey Palomino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a great set of books. And so handy to be able to read these all together. I read the whole book in about a day. My fave? Beau & George, b/c it was the beginning. It is where it all start, and poor George she had so much to dream for but one night it all ended.

Wonderful books, look forward to reading more about this family, and this town. Thank you Honey for gifting me a copy so I can read and review this and give you my honest review.

Reviewed by JustabooklovinJunkie

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Nice review this is actually the first time I heard about this book and it looks and sounds absolutely amazing. Thank you for your great post!

    ReplyDelete