Sunday, January 13, 2019

Review: Blood Bond: 1

Blood Bond: 1 Blood Bond: 1 by Helen Hardt
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I got this book when it was free on Amazon, and I sadly wish I would have just left it there. I read a few reviews after a few chapters wondering if it was just me or was other people feeling the same. And there was one review saying how Dante was like spongebob and can only go to the weenie hut junior and YES!! I get it now, he Dante was far from an interesting character, I mean I understand he was kidnapped and used and lost 10yrs of his life BUT his character was just so one sided. Erin didn't help me like the book either, she was just blah. I know she has this "pull" to him but beyond that she wasn't anything to write home about. Over all I don't think I will be reading anymore of these saga,let alone 12! of them. Sadly this is a no no for me....

Reviewed by GypsyBelle

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment