Thursday, June 21, 2018

Review: Steady Bass

Steady Bass Steady Bass by Laura Kitchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you ever started a review but lost for words? I mean in a good way, b/c you don't know if you can do the story justice with just words? Steady Bass is #4 of the Flamesmith In Love series by Laura Kitchell. Dan is everything you want in a guy, hot , sexy, sweet, caring,and he is in a BAND! Charla is everything we try to be at one time or another, strong, independent, sassy and loner. But when they met OH WOW! This is one of those boy meets girl, girl say no no...boy say one day. Over all this is my favorite of the series. I loved Dan, but Charla spoke to me. The drama was enough to keep you going but not so over the top you get tired of it. The witty banter between the group gave you that " I feel like I am there , I am part of the band." Laura is a word genius the ideas and stories she writes are 100%. Never to much of anything and it always gives you a great read.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment