Monday, May 14, 2018

Review: The King's Horrible Bride

The King's Horrible Bride The King's Horrible Bride by Kati Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was one of those books that you read and while you enjoy it you also don't enjoy it. I like the story, the outcome and the strong heroine. The King was sweet and I enjoyed him but the heroine at time got on my nerves, she was very wishy washy to me. I understand she was confused and hurt and out of her comfort zone at times. BUT she knew what this was a marriage of "convenience" per sa and yet at times she was ok with it then she seem to flip and be all " but you don't love me". Overall I enjoyed it, but I think if it was a longer book, I sadly wouldn't have finished it.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment