Friday, April 13, 2018

Review: Boss: BBW and CEO Office Romance (Duet): Run the World Series

Boss: BBW and CEO Office Romance (Duet): Run the World Series Boss: BBW and CEO Office Romance (Duet): Run the World Series by Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a two in one book,I enjoyed both parts. Talia was a curvy girl with attitude, and that was what Theo needed! The first half was them getting to the bedroom, finding their lust for one another and satisfying it. It was all from Taila side, but second half was from both. I enjoyed the second half more. I like to know what Theo was thinking, and what is plans was with Talia. I liked he was a cocky, over protective man....BUT he didn't high handed Talia. Over all well written, great cast of characters, and nice plot and outcome. Enough drama to make it run smoothly and enough bedroom action with out it being over the top too much!

Reviewed by GypsyBelle

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment