Friday, March 30, 2018

Review: First Bite

First Bite First Bite by Mac Flynn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am still on the fence about this one, it had a cute storyline, interesting build up, fun mystery . But it didn't have the wow factor. It barely had a oh factor. I felt as if I was missing something, and was trying to catch up from the beginning. The sex was .....basic. The hero and heroine did have a nice banter between them. I enjoyed the teasing, but mates? No, I just didn't see them as "mates" more like furbuddies! Over all, cute mystery writing, warm romance, funky town. Needs some editing, even a little more depth to it. Would I read they others in the series, yes. But now I know what to expect.

Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I picked up this book free on Amazon*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment