Monday, January 29, 2018

Review: On the Edge

On the Edge On the Edge by Brittney Sahin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I purchased this book via Amazon when it was free. First time reading this author for me and I was so excited to start. I mean hot Irishmen! umm yeah. It started off good, it was funny, sweet, romantic, had enough drama and sexual tension to keep me there. Then it fizzled out for me about chapter 18. Then I started to get anxiety about the " secret " I wanted to scream " OH COME ON!!!" But I didn't, I did the next thing, I skipped to the last two chapters and read them, and I found out everything that was taking so long to tell. Over all it was well written, it was a great concept, but it wasn't engaging enough for me to keep me reading each chapter. Now will I read anymore from this author , YES! But sadly this book was a one hit wonder for me.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own a copy of this book *

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment