Friday, October 13, 2017

Review: Dr. Daddy Next Door: A Single Dad & A Virgin Romance

Dr. Daddy Next Door: A Single Dad & A Virgin Romance Dr. Daddy Next Door: A Single Dad & A Virgin Romance by Piper Sullivan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I picked this little gem up on amazon as a "freebie". It was a quick, sweet, romantic, funny, heartwarming read. I enjoyed how Rory was written , she was strong, and independent. She gave it as good as she got it, and didn't shy away from letting Kane know she isn't some wimpy woman. Kane was cute, sexy and conflicted , and Rory was the best for him to help him get over many things. My only problem was Sydney, there was times she sounded so much like her age that was written , but then at times she sounded as if she was being wrote as a 3 to 4 year old. Other times it seem older as in 12 or 13. That was to me my only downside. But overall it was a great, quick,enjoyable read.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own a personal copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment