Saturday, September 23, 2017

Review: Zircon

Zircon Zircon by Terry Bolryder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was so very excited when I saw Terry Bolryder " awakened" a new batch of dragons! But it started off well, it fell flat for me real quickly. Seaton and Jenny were well written, and a cute couple, but there was no passion for me, the drama was almost non existent and I just wanted so much more. I wanted to know what happen to Drew, and the other guys that was bothering Jenny. I wanted Drew more into the story, I wanted drama and excitement. I didn't get that, I got mild manner story of a dragon who found his mate, and his grumpy brother and overly friendly sister. This one wasn't one of my fave dragon stories. :(
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I purchased a copy of this book from Amazon for my personal enjoyment*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment