Saturday, January 28, 2017

Review: Viper: A Vampire Romance

Viper: A Vampire Romance Viper: A Vampire Romance by Madisyn Ashmore
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was a huge thorn in my kindle's side. While I loved the outline, and the strong female lead. It soon all fell dead for me. No pun intended . It felt as if it was an unedited book I read. I felt as if I had gotten the outline book , where all the idea were. There was times when the H/h be talking and she ask a question , then in the next paragraph she ask it again like she didn't remember asking the first time. And he is falling for her, must have her, will do anything for her. YET he won't freakin tell her anything about it. How old he is, about his life , nothing. YET, he he will do anything for her.... Then the end when the bad guy comes a calling, it was so anticlimactic. Sadly not the greatest first impression for me.
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I purchased a copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment