Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Guest Review for : StarPassage: Book One, The Relic by Clark Rich Burbidge








StarPassage: Book One, The Relic
 by Clark Rich Burbidge

June 23, 2016

Deep River Books
ISBN: 978-1-940269-92-4







Teenagers Tim and Martie Carson are the only ones that can save their family from a downward spiral fueled by their parent’s struggles with PTSD and depression. An ancient relic discovered under mysterious circumstances holds the key to unlocking answers that can only be found in the past. In a race against time they must learn its secrets while avoiding the dangerous shadowy figures, doomed to haunt history, that are drawn to possess the relic for their own wicked purposes.


I received an ARC of this book , for my honest review. So with that being said, my 12yr old son Kenneth read this. Below is his review with me typing. 

I enjoy this book and all the action that was in it. The history was my just one of my favorite parts , and having some of the real history playing a part in it was awesome. I enjoyed the action and that to me was the best. It was sad why they was going on this adventure , to save their parents but it was a great story. I can't wait to read more from this author. 
Reviewed by : Kenneth for JustaBooklovinJunkie








Clark Burbidge was born and raised in the high mountain valleys of the Rockies. He earned an MBA from the University of Southern California and a BS from the University of Utah. Clark and his wife, Leah, live near Salt Lake City, Utah, where they enjoy their blended family of ten children and five grandchildren. The Relic is his sixth book. His award-winning works include the Giants in the Land trilogy and A Piece of Silver: A Story of Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment