Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Review: The Hitman's Second Chance


















Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like pulling the knife out of your heart and asking them to stab you again.


Sam

Everyone deserves a second chance, but that doesn't mean I have to give Logan shit.
I should put a bullet in his heart for what he did to mine.
He didn't just break my heart. He ground it up into dog food and left it out for the vultures.
I was broken when he left.
It took a long time but I picked up the pieces and put my life back together.
But I'm in serious trouble and he's the only one who can help me.
And I'm afraid the pieces will all come crashing back down.


Logan

I thought I had buried her in my past.
Just another bullshit teenage romance gone astray.
But when I see her again, all grown up with that same spark in her eyes, I just know I have to have her again.
I don't deserve her after what I've done.
Everyone knows that.
But if I save her from the cartel who has taken her than maybe, just maybe, I can get that second chance.




Well hello Logan, this book was well written, with most of the story focusing on the second chance part. The hit-man part being in the background. But it is what was needed with this, they needed the second chance. Then when the hit-man part comes in it is just enough to get your heart raising and your blood pumping. I look forward to reading more from Kimberly Fox.


♫ARC REVIEW♫





No comments:

Post a Comment