Saturday, November 28, 2015

Jax A Rockstar Stepbrother Romance by Vivian Lux






JAX:
A Rockstar Stepbrother Romance

By: Vivan Lux







He's JAX. 



He's a rockstar. He's a screw-up. He broke my heart. 

He's my new stepbrother. 



Jaxson Blue is rock royalty: the son of one of the biggest names on the planet. He was my first...everything. 


Then he broke my heart in the most public way possible. 


I never want to think about Jax again. 


Too bad his music seems to follow me wherever I go. 


Now my hard-living roadie of a father is marrying Jax's rock star mother and the four of us have to co-exist in the same house for two weeks. Jax is still the same sexy, arrogant jerk I fell in love with, and I'm too weak to resist him for long. 


So I make a deal with myself. 


It's only until the wedding. 

It's only a fling. 

It doesn't mean anything. 

I'm not doing anything wrong...right? 


Jax, Jax, Jax you are so damn cocky !! But that is what I loved about you. You know what you want and you don't stop at anything to get it. I really enjoyed this book. It had a great story, wonderful H/H and the supporting  characters were funny and made the story as well. 
Lil Bit was the type of heroine I like, she was tough , and didn't take anything from anyone. Yet she had a vulnerably side that was appealing. 

If you love second chance romances, and true love never fails this is the book for you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment