Monday, September 21, 2015

Slade: A Stepbrother Romance by



Slade

A Stepbrother Romance

Sienna Valentine
   
                      

BUY LINKS: 





Iris 

Seven years ago I made the biggest mistake of my life. 

Slade Jarvis. 

My stepbrother and an arrogant prick. Also hot, ripped, and tattooed. 

Still, even at eighteen, I should have known better than to let him seduce me. I was taken in by his charm, even though I knew he really only cared about one thing: himself. 

He taught me everything I know about sex, but then he screwed me in another way before disappearing from my life. Fuck him. 

But now my real brother is in trouble and Slade is the only one who can help. My parents want nothing to do with Slade. They don't want to see him again. They won't go and find him, even to help Kellan. 

That leaves it up to me. But I don't ever want to see Slade again, either... do I? 

Slade 

I know I can be a jerk, but fuck it. I don't care. I'm the best doctor around, so why the hell should I pretend to give a damn? 

Who needs a girlfriend when I can screw every hot and tight young thing that crosses my path. No one can resist a doctor. No one can resist me. 

I've fucked up in the past. I know that. Seven years ago, I made the biggest mistake of my life - I let someone get too close. Iris Walker got hurt, and left me with regrets that I've spent a lot of time trying to forget. 

No one gets close to Slade Jarvis now. I won't make that mistake again. That's the past, and I'm not looking back. 

Not unless it comes to find me, first. 

Note: This is a stand-alone romance novel with an HEA ending. It contains sex and mature themes, and is intended for adults only. 


         

This started with a BANG and ended with a BOOM! It was a very enjoyable read. Iris is an strong heroine who knows what she wants and how to get it. But more important she knows who she needs to save her brother. But can she get the one man who she loves her stepbrother, Slade to help her? 

Wonderful book , and I can't wait to read more from this author ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment